Different between ISO/ OSI Model & TCP/ IP Model?
Q. What is ISO/OSI Model?
Ans: – OSI model system defines and uses to understand how data is transferred from one system to another system.
It is developed by ISO (International Standard Organization).
It’s full from the International organization of Standardization/ Open System Interconnection.
It has 7 layers –
1) Physical Layer.
2) Data Link Layer.
3) Network Layer.
4) Transport Layer.
5) Session Layer.
6) Presentation Layer.
7) Application Layer.
Q. What is the TCP/ IP model?
Ans: – Transmission Control Protocol/ Internet Protocol are two separate computer network protocols that define a set of rules to govern connection among all device connected to the internet.
It is developed by DoD (Department of Defense’s).
There are 4 layers –
1) Network Interface Layer.
2) Internet Layer.
3) Transport Layer.
4) Application Layer.
Q. Different between OSI model & TCP/ IP Model?
Also Read: –
• Top 160 Networking Interview Questions & Answers
• Top 115 CCNA Interview Questions & Answers
• Top 60 Linux System Administrator Interview Questions
• Top 50 Linux Interview Questions & Answers
• Computer basic Troubleshooting Interview Questions with Answers
• Computer Hardware MCQ Questions & Answers
• Computer Network MCQ Questions & Answers
• Describe straight-through and a cross-over cable
• What is Transmission Media & Types of Transmission Media
• Types of Computer Network
• What is Operating System
• Network Topology
• Describe OSI model
• Describe TCP IP model
• Processor (CPU) in Computer
• What is BIOS
• What is Hard Disk
• RAM (Random Access Memory) definition
• CMOS Definition
• Basic Parts of a Computer
• Motherboard Definition Types Components Ports
• Components of switched-mode power supply
• Components of computer system
• Computer Input-Output Devices
• Different between Intel i-series processor Generation
• Microsoft Windows History